The self-pay fee is $4,800. This fee is all-inclusive and is due by the time you are 36 weeks pregnant.
What my fee covers:
- All prenatal visits
- Care throughout your labor and birth
- Care from a second midwife who will assist me at your birth
- Six weeks of postpartum care after your baby is born
- A postpartum massage and meal from an Ayurvedic postpartum doula
- Any additional prenatal or postpartum visits as needed
- Support at the hospital if we should need to transfer there
What my fee doesn’t cover:
- Lab work
- Ultrasound for those who choose it
- Childbirth classes (there are many wonderful options in the community)
- Your birth kit (which costs about $75)
I have a sliding scale for those in need. Also, some insurance companies cover a portion of my fee.